Your Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the 2020 Census to ensure we get a complete count of our residents on the 2020 U.S. census.
You Voice Counts Video
The once-a-decade population count affects your representation in government, determines how much funding your community receives, and provides data to help you plan for the future. Join us to spread the word about the importance of the 2020 Census and help ensure a complete and accurate count. Everyone can play a role. The Census Bureau needs your help to raise awareness about the 2020 Census and the importance of an accurate count.
Also, the 2020 Census Contra Costa office is hiring 600 full time and part time employees for Napa County in the next 90 days. The 2020 Census wants to hire workers from local communities. Across the country, people are stepping up to support the 2020 Census. Check out the creative ways that the Census Bureau partners, community leaders, and other are making a difference.
Census Partners are vital to ensuring a complete and accurate count. As trusted voices in your communities, you play a key role in raising awareness that the 2020 Census is easy, safe, and important.
How you and your business can help.
- Provide an insert in your community newsletter about the 2020 Census and Job Opportunities
- Display and distribute 2020 Census material about Job Opportunities
- Invite a Census staff person to provide a brief presentation for your employees about the importance of the 2020 Census and Job Opportunities
- Inform the members of your community about these job opportunities
- Host a Census Job information session at your workplace.
Learn more on how you can help. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online www.census.gov/jobs
Together we can ensure a complete count!