- Send out a broadcast email to Ambassadors, Chamber Board Members, and dignitaries to notify them of your opening
- Promote the event beforehand on NapaChamber.com, on our Event Calendar, Member News blog, and social media
- Provide the giant scissors and ribbon
- Attend the event and take pictures
- Supply framed photo and piece of the ribbon for you to display
- Share the event with a photo in the website and social media
Chamber Ambassadors and a Chamber staff member attend ribbon cutting ceremonies on behalf of the Chamber Members. The Mayor, City Council, Chamber Board and President are also invited, as their schedules allows.