Carlos Salazar and Berta Delgado, husband and wife owners of 707 Embroidery Zone since 2007, recently moved into a new space to increase production and accommodate a recent growth in business.
The new address is 870 Napa Valley Corporate Way, Suite N., located in the 25-acre business development known as Napa Valley Commons – formerly Napa Corporate Park.
The new space has enabled them the opportunity to invest in equipment that will help expand/accommodate new business and increased sales in a much more efficient manner.
They’re now settled in, and it’s become clear that the move is a great sign for the small local business, especially in this ever-changing climate of specialty retail.
The Chamber is asking our community – especially all new business neighbors in the Napa Valley Commons district – to help support this hard-working and deserving local family, by simply giving them an opportunity to continue to earn your business. You won’t be sorry.
707 Embroidery Zone is a one-stop shop for all your promotional/marketing needs and a great supporter of the Napa Chamber. Rarely a day goes by when I’m not spotted around town wearing one of their products/shirts promoting the Napa Chamber of Commerce brand. Good luck, Carlos and Berta.
Please mark your calendars for these upcoming NCC events:
- Two new business ribbon cuttings; Edward Jones Advisors on Tuesday, July 17 at 5:30 p.m. at 575 Lincoln Ave., Suite 280, and The Personnel Perspective on Tuesday, July 24 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. — new offices at 1303 Jefferson St., Suite 100A.
- Business After Hours at Acumen Wine Gallery on Thursday, July 19 from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- A special Business After Hours connection event featuring approximately 350 total members of the American Canyon, Calistoga, Hispanic, Napa, St. Helena and Yountville Chambers of Commerce on Wednesday, Aug. 8 from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
This event is only made possible with collaboration from the following partners/members: Blue Note Napa, JaM Cellars Ballroom, JaM Cellars wines and Napa Valley Commons, a President’s Circle member of the Napa Chamber.
- Leads Over Lunch at Cole’s Chop House on Friday, Aug. 10 from 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
This event is limited to the first 50 members and prospective members, and always sells out fast.
- Annual Business Showcase at Silverado Resort and Spa on Thursday, Aug. 16 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. with confirmed wineries and restaurants. Only 10 booths remain for one of the biggest business showcases in the North Bay.
Thank you for engaging, connecting and collaborating with the Napa Chamber of Commerce. To join or renew, or to register to attend any of our upcoming events, please go to napachamber.com.